Announcements and Important Events
OHSAA Spring Ticket Information
· All post-season tournament events at all levels will be ticketed
· Anyone who attends (outside of team personnel and media) must have a ticket
· Tickets will be available by visiting https://www.ohsaa.org/tickets
· Sectional and district tickets are priced at $10 (consistent with fall and winter)
· Given the Governor’s orders and information coming from the health department which is shared weekly in the Administrator Updates that are sent out from the OHSAA, we will not be utilizing passcodes (individual or team) for the spring tournament season.
o What does that mean? Simply that all spring tournament games will be open for public sale by visiting the website
Event postponed before it starts / Event starts and then gets called due to weather or other circumstance and is scheduled to finish later:
· Ticket holders DO NOT NEED TO DO A THING! If they had already been scanned in and an event is called/rescheduled, we will reset their ticket on the backend and simply move their ticket to the new/date/time/location. Again, they do not have to do a thing to get a ticket to the new/makeup event.
· No tickets will be refunded if the purchaser is not able to attend the new date/time.
Cancellation because of Covid:
·IF a game is cancelled due to Covid’s impact on a team being able to participate, we will automatically refund all tickets purchased to that event.
Those that have purchased a ticket do not need to take any action! Please let your fans know this to help alleviate the volume of calls/emails with how they get their refund.