Announcements and Important Events
Attention all parents/guardians of GHS and GMS athletes wishing to participate in a winter sport for the 2018-19 season:
The Green Athletic Department will host the required OHSAA Winter Sport Preseason Parent/Athlete Meeting on Wednesday, October 24th, at 7 p.m in assigned rooms at Green High School. As part of these INDIVIDUAL TEAM MEETINGS, we will be reviewing the school’s essential eligibility standards, athletic policies/procedures, code of conduct and individual team rules/expectations.
Please have the following information completed prior to attending:
*Athletes WILL NOT be able to compete in tryouts or practice until ALL of these items are completed*
- Complete "Athlete Registration" as part of District Student Annual Forms Process.
- Must have a physical approved Physical Form 2018-19 on file in the athletic office prior to practice.
7:00-8:00pm: INDIVIDUAL WINTER TEAM MEETINGS @ Green High School.
- Boys Basketball: Senior Commons
- Girls Basketball: Library
- Boys Bowling: 101
- Girls Bowling: 102
- Swimming: 201-202: Will be held Oct. 25th @ 7pm in Commons
- Wrestling: 135 & 136
- Gymnastics: Will be held OCT. 29th @ 7pm in Commons
- 7th/8th Boys Basketball: Commons
- 7th/8th Girls Basketball: Library with H.S. Team
- M.S. Wrestling: 135 & 136
If you have any questions, contact the Green Athletic Office at 330-896-7541.